1. What kinds of furniture does PT. RGA provide and install?
PT. RGA provides and installs laboratory furniture made from solid wood, metal, laminate, polypropylene, stainless steel and phenolic resin. Our cabinets are available in various types, sizes, colors and door/drawer configurations to meet your needs.
2. What is a Box Cabinet?
Box cabinets are the modules in the form of a table or cupboard drawers are placed under the desk. We provide a variety of box cabinets made from wood and metal. Four types of box cabinets:
- Regular box cabinet
- Box cabinet for corner
- Box cabinet for sink modules
- Box cabinet for chemical storage
3. What is a Utility Shelf (Service Shelf)?
Utility shelf is part of the table that serves as a utility route (wiring, pipes, etc.) and can also be used as a shelf.
4. What kind of hanging cabinets do PT. RGA offer?
Hanging Cabinets / Hanging Racks is a cabinet module that can be placed on wall, or on a vertical pole on a table. We offer many types of hanging cabinets / racks with glass door or no doors. (see figure below)
5. What is Center Rack ?
Center Rack is a rack / shelves placed over to center table (island bench) and can be accessed from both sides. We offer several types and models of center racks in accordance with their needs. (see figure below)
6. What standard does we refers to?
Our laboratory furniture and fume hoods are designed and manufactured according to Scientific Equipment & Furniture Association (SEFA) Standards, and other International standards. Our fume hoods are tested against ANSI-ASHRAE 110 and compliance ensuring good product performance and safety. PT. RGA is also the first Indonesian Laboratory furniture company certified with ISO 9000.
Please contact us if you have specific questions concerning standards of your laboratory.
7. I already have an architect working on a building design, can PT. RGA interface and work with my architect to design my lab space?
Absolutely. Ideally we work together with your architect from the planning stage in order to produce an effective lab space and efficient. Things such as floors, walls, windows, doors, glass, air systems, exhaust lines, electricity supply, gas, water, should be considered in the initial planning your laboratory. We can design your lab independently or in accordance to your architect’s preference.
Please contact us to discuss your laboratory design needs.
8. Does PT. RGA provide lab relocation services?
Yes, we also do tear-out, removal, transport and installation of your lab whether it’s down the street or across the country. Our professional team will take the utmost care in moving your lab furniture to your new location.
Please contact us to discuss your laboratory relocation needs.
9. I am located outside the island of Java, Could PT. RGA send their products and work on my site?
Yes, we have more than 32 years of experience and have worked throughout Indonesia.
10. I am an international customer—can PT. RGA ship products to my location?
Yes. PT. RGA has the capability to export its products
11. What type of blower or duct does my fume hood need?
Fume hoods vary widely in their application. Choosing the right blower and duct is essential for safety and longevity. We can help you determine the best possible blower and duct for your fume hoods given the application.
12. Can PT. RGA test my fume hood?
PT. RGA can provide a 7-point inspection for your fume hood based on ANSI-ASHRAE 110. This standard is one of the latest and most comprehensive methods for testing operator safety level of fume hoods. This inspection includes:
- General function check: drawers, doors, sash(es), belts and pulleys, monitoring devices, service fixture, dumper, blower motors and bearings
- Structural check: liner and structure of hood
- Utility check (water, electricity, gas, waste)
- Noise level test
- Lighting test
- Air flow Visualization tests
- Face Velocity test
Fume Hood testing can be divided into three stages, namely, “As Manufactured”, “As Installed”, and “As used.” We suggest to do fume hood calibration test periodically at least once a year.
To know more about Questions and Answers about Fume Hood, Please click here !
13. What types of counter tops are available for my lab?
PT. RGA can provide phenolic resin(compact panel), epoxy resin, high-pressure laminate (HPL) melamine, and stainless steel. We do not recommend using material from ceramic tile, marble, granite and concrete as your work top because these materials could accumulate bacteria, have porous, and have limitation to certain chemicals.
14. What is the difference between Top table made from Compact Panel / Epoxy Resin / HPL melamine and Stainless Steel?
Each of these has different chemical resistance and is available in a variety of colors and textures to meet your specific needs. Compact Panel or known by the name Phenolic Resin is a material made from thermoset resins, reinforced with cellulose fibers (or kraft paper), and manufactured under extremely high pressure and temperature using special technology such as EBC (Electronic Beam Curing). This process ensures flatness and uniformity guaranteeing its functionality and appearance despite years of repeated and regular cleaning.
Epoxy resin is a casted substrate using a modified thermo-setting epoxy resin, cured in a pourable mold. Phenolic Resin and Epoxy Resin is chemically resistant, non-porous, anti-bacterial surface that prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria with outstanding UV resistance, but the material has some limitations for certain chemicals. HPL melamine could not be used for wet-area laboratory, but is suitable for computer table, writing, and other general use table.
Please contact us to discuss your laboratory counter top needs.
15. Does PT.RGA opens any distributor or branch office?
Currently we hold no official distributor nor branch office.
Please contact us to discuss more about business opportunity.